Union T Limited trading as YUNION T (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and any data collected from you.
This policy (together with our ‘Terms and Conditions’ and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data, that has been collected from you, or has been provided to us by yourself, will be processed by us.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- Information that you provide by filling in any of the forms on our site yuniont.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services or emails, placing and posting orders or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or by us together with another third party, and if you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site and the specific resources that you access on our our site. This may include, but is not limited to your geographical location, your browser and device type, the pages you viewed, the duration of your visit and any search terms you used.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USE OF THE INFORMATION
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may also disclose information to our webdesigners, accountants or any third parties working for us for the purposes of operating our business and site as efficiently as possible. However, the extent of the information will be limited and only for them to perform their duties to us.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Union T Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our ‘Terms and Conditions’ and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Union T Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to access information we store about you at any point, to have it corrected or deleted. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of such information. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any data request, or questions regarding this policy.
At any time, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You may also ask us to amend or delete any data which we may hold of of you. You can exercise any of your rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these third party websites.